1980 AMERICAN 11250
• Capacity: 300 Ton
• SKYHORSE Trailing Counterweights
• Engine: Cummins QSK19-C Tier 3 (New in 2005)
• Engine Hours: 4,228
• 340ft. Main boom
• 180ft. Mast
• Undercarriage rebuilt four years ago 80% or better
• New Clutches 90% or better
• The Cab is off of the Crane being refurbished, new painted, new glass and insulation.
• Very well maintained with a lot of upgrades to the crane
Location: South Texas
For more information, Please call Rick Erzinger
Thank you for your Consideration.